Click & Collect Department Manager
Reference ID: R2000127961
11541 Kingsway NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5G3E8
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
As the Click & Collect Department Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Personal Shoppers and the in store experience of our Click & Collect program including in-store shopping, customer interactions, handling POS transactions with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
What You'll Do :
• Promote/support superior customer relations and provide customers with the "Ultimate Click & Collect Experience" and identify opportunities to reduce customer wait times and improve NPS
• Develop an understanding of best practices related to Click & Collect in store Operations
• Train and coach Click & Collect colleagues to execute all standard operating procedures and best practices
• Accountable for maintaining operational standards, adherence to company policy, departmental financial objectives, productivity, engagement and retention
• Undertake process improvement efforts, focused on improving KPI's
• Schedule all Click & Collect colleagues adhering to wage cost controls and customer servicing needs
• Be constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our team
What You'll Need:
• Exceptional customer service skills and a talent for building customer loyalty
• The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment under pressure
• The ability to lead, coach and motivate colleagues
• A commitment to delivering consistent business results, every day
• Technologically friendly and adapt well to change
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Previous retail, grocery retail or hospitality management experience is an asset
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours which include days, evenings, night shifts and weekends
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
• 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores
• Opportunities for career growth
• Comprehensive training
• Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program
We have been recognized as one of Canada's top 100 Employers, Best Diversity Employers, and Top Employers for Young People.
How You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Posted: March 18, 2019
Closes: May 17, 2019