Do YOU share OUR real passion for:
• Advocating for our customers' needs and creating a personalized experience
• Genuinely displaying humanity in every customer interaction
• Being an exceptional communicator, listen, honest and clear
• Getting things done by using each other's unrivaled talents
• Actively adapting to meet the changing needs of our customers Join our team
At TELUS, we understand that a big part of our success comes from the people we hire, which is why we honour our employees with an excellent compensation package including benefits, and a starting wage of $21.74 per hour
. You can also take advantage of our campus setting complete with paid training programs, state-of the-art equipment, e-Lofts, cyber cafes and career development planning that will help you gain the tools needed to help you shift your career into high gear in various exciting roles, including quality mentoring, floor support, front-line management, training and Information Technology (IT) support. Also, in order to insure your success in your new role, you will be provided with 9-10 weeks full-time paid training for which you are available to attend. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
Working in an established extraordinary contact center that offers excellence in post-sales support for TELUS products and services, you will provide extraordinary customer care in a call center environment to our clients. You will also interpret client requirements and communicate solutions, while ensuring excellent customer service by communication with the internal team, and/or ensure and appropriately transfer to the responsible department when required.
Our culture supports a learning-based environment supported by pay-for-performance and a personal life balance. In many of our contact centres there are opportunities for you to become eligible for our At Home Agent program.
The TELUS At Home Agent (AHA) Program is a ground-breaking and deeply meaningful component of TELUS' contact centre strategy. By being a top performer, you have the opportunity to apply to join the AHA Program. Rather than working from a central office location, an AHA is able to seamlessly work from a dedicated office space within their homes, using all the same tools as their in-office counterparts. Here's how
• Provides timely resolution of client inquiries as the point of contact for TELUS Mobility clients including activation, service, billing, and equipment inquiries
• Asks necessary questions in order to troubleshoot technical service issues settling root causes of problems and finding appropriate resolutions
• Dedicatedly explores and anticipates clients' future needs with an ability to recommend and educate the client on value-add services and products
• Introduces and promotes the use of self-service options relevant to clients' needs
• Accurately obtains, documents and confirms client personal information
• Builds relevant professional relationships with internal contacts Scheduling Requirements:
• Must be available to attend an initial 9-10 week full-time training program
• Must be available to work up to 37.5 hours per week in a variety of shifts to meet the changing needs of your business
Our call center hours of operation are currently: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM & 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
, Saturday & Sunday
. The next training class for this position is May 2019
. Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• Related post-secondary education or equivalent experience
• Experience and/or knowledge of a customer service environment
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
• Positive, friendly attitude with the willingness and ability to sell
• Understanding of the sales process
• Ability to learn and share information with others
• Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a dynamic environment, while effectively handling multiple tasks Great-to-haves
• 1-2 years of previous experience in an office environment using business tools
• Working knowledge of the Internet, Internet technologies, and technological/industry trends, as well as personal computers, e-mail and operating systems, dial-up and high-speed Internet connectivity
• Familiarity with trouble reporting systems
• Aptitude for recognizing and creating sales leads
• Experience in a Windows environment
• Experience in any sales or customer service role: retail, call center, restaurant like waiter/waitress/bartender The career you've been waiting for is here!
If you have a passion for growth, believe in spirited teamwork and have the courage to innovate, then it's time you join our team.
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly ® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.