Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
The members of the Business Operations team possess a practical body of knowledge that is applied in the delivery of office support. It includes jobs in the areas of procurement, mailroom, security, concierge, delivery and distribution, reception, records, telecommunications, hoteling resource management and facilities management. The Business Operations role draws upon knowledge of the specific function discipline and the organization's business practices to provide services to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of the organization.
The Business Operations group is seeking a Client Experience Professional for our downtown office location.
The Client Experience Professional is responsible for working with various service delivery teams to oversee, maintain and ensure the smooth and efficient day to day operations of Deloitte's offices. This role performs general clerical duties and tasks requiring attention to detail, accuracy and precision. Duties are performed in accordance with established office routines and operations. The individual is expected to have knowledge of general office equipment, typical office practices and procedures prior to entering position. Practical knowledge is required for delivering excellent office support services including greeting clients, security assistance, ordering supplies, facilities management, photocopying, binding, filing, etc. Position includes general Reception as required.This role includes, but is not limited to the following primary duties:
- Ensure the readiness of the office environment for the day-to-day operations
- Be accountable for sufficient office supplies on floor
- Perform general office maintenance and organization of meeting rooms, workstations, supply rooms, printer/copier areas
- Perform general building assistance such as dealing with carpet issues and lighting, etc.
- Creation and modification of reservations using Manhattan software
- Provide Onboard Kiosk support and troubleshooting
- Provides assistance to internal support groups (ie. One Team, Print Shop, IT, etc.)
- Provides assistance to internal staff for office requests, such as assistance with photocopy jobs, digital scanning, faxing, binding requests, etc.
- General Reception support duties as required
- Ensure resolution of meeting room booking requirements such as setup, takedown, catering, special requests, etc.
- Assign, monitor and removal of cabinet and mailbox spaces
- Monitoring, delivery and retrieval of requested files
- Support internal staff arrivals, departures and relocations with their seating, workspace cleanliness, assigned cabinets, keys, mailboxes, moving bins, deficiencies, and special requests
- Liaise with other support staff to discuss issues, provide updates and resolve problems
- Health & safety Program: Fire warden & First aid & defibrillator response
External Posting Qualifications
- 1-2 years work experience in customer service, hospitality, or a facilities environment is an asset
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Client-service oriented
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player
- Ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Flexible shifts to work between 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- May be required to move tables, chairs, boxes and/or moving bins
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- This position may require overtime
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply