Title: Client Service Associate, Agriculture Banking - Calgary
Requisition ID: 88231
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Be part of this winning team........This exciting role contributes to the overall success of Agricultural Banking in a defined market area in Canada. You will support the team's business strategies and objectives and at the same time be the "champion" in a customer focused culture.
The Client Service Associate, Agriculture Banking provides the Senior/Client Relationship Manager(s) with the support needed to service client requirements in the gathering, analysing and evaluation information relating to credit requests. Duties will also include coordinating efforts with internal partners and may involve directly reaching out to external clients to address various activities such as resolution of escalated client challenges, collection/processing of financial reporting, satisfaction of funding requirements and onboarding needs.
- Is this role right for you?
- Ideally College/University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong commitment to excellent client service and ability to work with clients to resolve issues in an amicable and prompt manner.
- Do you have strong organizational skills to co-ordinate and prioritize several requests from different Relationship Manager(s)?
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders and clients.
- Good knowledge of Financial Statements and credit analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- A high degree of flexibility to adapt to a wide variety of tasks.
- Strong commitment to accuracy, customer and results focus.
- This role will be responsible for supporting approximately two to four (Sr) Client Relationship Manager(s), depending on portfolio within the Agriculture group.
- Do you have a passion and/or history within the Agriculture industry?
- Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if:
- You are a champion in a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Credit related tasks: to name a few - experience with contacting clients for financial reporting and spread Financial Statements, review results, escalate any signs of deterioration and update appropriate systems. As well commence preparation of Credit Presentations; assist with completion of conditions precedent, due diligence and any other requirements necessary to obtain approvals. To ensure client files are complete and appropriately documented in various systems and general support, as necessary.
- If you have a passion and thrive on supporting the collection of information directly from clients and from various sources necessary to assess the client's risk profile in order to ensure the Bank meets its regulatory requirements related to KYC, AML, etc.
- Ideally some Agriculture background.
- The opportunity to work closely with (Sr) Client Relationship Manager(s), responsible for providing a variety of services to a portfolio of existing and prospective clients.
- This role will interact with a variety of partners: Global Risk Management, the Business Service Center, Corporate Security and Global Banking and Markets, but could include other partners as well as the Commercial Banking Executive Office.
- You would also interact with external parties such as Solicitors, Accountants, Professional Service Providers.
- To work with an organization committed to making a difference in our communities - for you and our customers.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
Work in a standard office-based environment; standard hours are a common occurrence. No travel required.
Location(s): Canada : Alberta : Calgary
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Law, Risk Management, Finance, Technology, Legal
Banking, Finance and Insurance