Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm. Are you an individual who is motivated by curiosity, driven for success and excellent client service? Yes - then this is the right role for you! What will your typical day look like?
As a Cloud Architect, you possess deep
Cloud technical expertise on at least one major cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP), to architect, engineer, and operationalize projects. Your previous experience at a service provider or large enterprise will enable us to implement industry best practices to meet our client requirements. Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, best practices and technology assistance at all organizational levels, particularly senior management. You will p rovide strategic thinking, cloud solutions and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations to clients on a daily basis and architect end-to-end cloud solutions. Lead proof of concept efforts for candidate architectures and assist in the remediation of application stability and performance. You will work with product management areas to establish required cloud infrastructures and frameworks. About the team
Deloitte is an industry leader in enabling our clients' Cloud Transformation programs. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full range of Cloud services and solutions. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies to deliver next-gen Cloud solutions. Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Cloud Architect, you have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in solution architecture specific to Public Cloud deployment (AWS, Azure, GCP) and AWS, Azure, GCP or other Cloud certification
- Minimum 5 years' experience in commercial product / application design and delivery and at least 2 years' experience with a core object oriented programming language: e.g. Java, C++, C#, ASP.NET
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud Security principles and frameworks, DevOps and Server-less Cloud Computing concepts and knowledge of Private Cloud Platforms (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.), Workload Migration Automation Tools and Infrastructure as Code (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), Container, Orchestration and Micro-Services experience
- Excellent communication skills to communicate to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, including developers, technical leads, peer architects, delivery owners, business owners, senior leaders, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of diverse platforms and operating systems, including current and emerging technologies and a bility to influence teams to a future state while understanding the need to make practical decisions along the way.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.