Temp to Perm Monday to Friday - Day Shift $25 to $32 an hour
Our client is a manufacturer of elevator components. This company known for our incredible customer service and quality products.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our clients manufacturing department to the next level. Their facility is state of the art. If you share in our passion for superior manufacturing and have experience with running a CNC Machine, we would like to hear from you. Position Responsibilities
• Set up job on CNC Machine as per a sales order.
• Accurately read part drawings.
• Do a Full QC Inspection of your 1st part & verify all specifications before starting production.
• Follow defined tasks and adhere to specifications.
• Implement maintenance of the CNC Machines.
• Recognize and recommend improvements. • Check the quality of parts for accuracy and bring defective parts to the attention of supervisors.
• 1+ years of CNC Operating Experience.
• Knowledge and capability to work with a data matrix code
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Quick and selfsufficient decision making.
• Discipline and foresight into complex processes.
• Willing to be trained and can work individually or with a team.
• Willing to grow and adapt to change as this is a newly developed position and we are a growing
Flexibility to incorporate other tasks that do not necessarily belong to the assigned position is expected.
DestinationoneTEMP Staffing Inc. Part of the Destinationone Consulting Group of Companies specializing in Temp, Temp to Perm and Contract staffing solutions.
Visit us on line at www.destinationonetemp.com to view even more opportunities.