Finning International Inc. Number of Openings:
TemporaryPosition Overview:Job Description: Major Job Functions:
- Maintain daily reports for productivity and backlog for Finning Warehouses
- Create Process Maps for Warehouse Operations
- Analyze Processes directly on the warehouse floor, observe and interview warehouse personnel to validate processes, find improvement opportunities and optimize materials flow
- Create and update warehouse layouts in Visio
- Collaborate in the creation of the Global Warehousing Handbook
Experience & Education:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills, and the ability to set priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team player and will possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Customer focus
- Problem Solving - Identifying problems and the solutions to them.
- Attention to Detail - Working in a conscientious, consistent, and thorough manner.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization from warehouse personnel to executives
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and provide necessary support
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing
- The successful candidate will be enrolled in a post-secondary education program. Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering programs would be preferred.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Operations and Logistics