Our client, a high profile successful international organization based in Vancouver is seeking a Compensation Manager to co-lead a dynamic team.
This is a 14 month maternity leave assignment.
Reporting into a Director, Benefits & Compensation you will handle all roles for corporate compensation and be involved in executive compensation analysis, hourly compensation analysis, salary compensation, incentives etc. You will co-lead a team to design, implement, and maintain compensation philosophies, programs, policies, and practices. In addition you will collaborate and develop cross-functional business partners and executives to align business strategies, pay-for performance objectives, and attraction and retention objectives.
We are seeking a top-notch Compensation Manager with at least 5 years’ progressive compensation experience. A natural leader and effective at motivating and empowering a team, you have outstanding analytical and spreadsheet skills, strong business acumen and proven expertise developing cross-functional business partnerships across an organization.
Day to day you will be involved in:
- Develops or reviews base pay recommendations (new hires and promotions), based on our salary ranges or external market pricings and internal equity analyses
- Acts as subject matter expert for the year-end merit process for the corporate office and retail employees
- Develops the agendas, analyses, materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board and regulatory and disclosure materials
- Designs base pay structures, short and long-term incentive program design, and pay program administration, including review of models and cost impact analysis
- Develops and presents pay related communications, presentations, and roll outs
- Bachelors Degree in Business (Accounting, Finance, or HR) or related fields
- 5+ years related compensation and/or finance experience in a consulting firm or public company
- Outstanding analytical and spreadsheet skills
- Proven critical thinking and relationship skills, together with a strong business acumen
- Utilizes expert verbal and written communication skills to articulate analysis, and present ideas in a clear and concise manner for senior executives and the Board of Directors
Posted: December 12, 2017
Closes:February 10, 2018