Do you share our passion for:
• Advocating for our customers' needs and creating a personalized experience
• Genuinely displaying humanity in every customer interaction
• Being an exceptional communicator - listen, honest and clear
• Getting things done by leveraging each other's unique talents
• Proactively adapting to meet the changing needs of our customers
About our team:
Competitive Operator Services believes in a positive working environment that fosters growth, teamwork and diversity. We take pride in our work and we are committed to delivering customer service excellence through strong work ethic and a 'can-do' attitude.
We hire the best and the brightest Call Answer Agents to join our fast-paced Competitive Operator Services Team! We are currently seeking a number of enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
What's in it for you?
• Starting wage - $16.98/hour
• Paid training at starting wage
• TELUS Employee Share Purchase plan
• Employee Discount program
• Learning and Development opportunities
• Industry leading Reward and Recognition programs
• Transportation provisions associated with certain shifts This position will be starting early May 2021.
Our strong commitment to a fun and supportive work place will ensure success for you and our customers. Our dynamite leadership team will invest in your growth through ongoing coaching and career development. Managing your own time is also possible through advanced scheduling and shift trading, allowing for your work-life balance. **Please note: This is a term position that is ongoing based on business requirements. The total number of hours and shifts you will be required to work will vary according to business needs. Schedules will be provided well in advance.** Qualifications:Qualifications
• We require complete availability to work a variety of shifts in a 24/7 office.
• Successful experience in a customer service environment.
• The ability and willingness to work various shifts as assigned (such as evenings, weekends and statutory holidays) based on business needs.
• Demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional active listening skills
• Self-motivated, working well with minimal or no direct supervision.
• Ability to effectively handle both favourable and unfavourable customer interactions.
• Committed to continuous learning, demonstrating the ability to learn and apply learned skills to related situations.
• Strong keyboarding/typing abilities.
Hours of Operation:
• 24 hour, 7 day a week basis
• Variety of shifts including daytime, evening, weekends, and statutory holidays
TELUS Values In Action:
TELUS recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values;
• We embrace change and initiate opportunity
• We have a passion for growth
• We believe in spirited teamwork
• We have the courage to innovate Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Operations and Logistics