At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The Opportunity
You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. What you will doKPMG Professionals Are...
Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A KPMG professional should:
What you bring to the role Roles and Responsibilities
- have a strong worth ethic,
- thrive on challenges, and
- come to work committed to providing outstanding client service
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
- Setup meeting rooms for meetings/training
- Help with basic AV support where necessary
- Place food orders as necessary with established vendors
- Conduct spot checks of all meeting rooms, serveries and Kafé to ensure facility is maintained in proper working order
- Maintain the efficient working order of appliances (e.g. dishwashers, fridges, ice machines and coffee machines)
- Provide back-up to reception staff for break relief and vacations
- May be required to reconfigure the layout of boardrooms and meetings rooms to accommodate
- meetings and events
- Coding of invoices
- Other duties, as required
- Ordering of all food requirements for scheduled meetings.
- Set up of food and beverages for all scheduled meetings.
- Clean up meeting rooms after all meetings.
- Stock all serveries (milk, sugar, paper towel etc.).
- Cleaning of all serveries (load and unload dishwashers).
- Cleaning of all refrigerators once a week.
- Covering central services as required when time permits
- Cross train on duties in the mailroom
Keys to your success
- Professional attitude and approach is a prerequisite
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Well-organized, capable of and interested in taking initiative
- Ability to prioritize work and to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential material appropriately
- Basic A/V skills and/or a keen willingness to learn
- Timely in responding to inquiries and requests and willingness to escalate where appropriate
- Demonstrated initiative to resolve client issues where appropriate
- Experience using the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint)
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, including the ability to field calls from multiple phone lines
- Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as independently
- Strong service orientation and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to work with all levels of professional staff
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Administrative Community and Social Services