Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Reporting directly to the condition monitoring manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to aggregate, correlate and create Finning (Canada) customer recommendations using the 5 elements of condition monitoring in order to provide critical suggested actions to help customers lower owning and operating costs, improve availability, and reduce warranty costs. These recommendations will improve customer loyalty, increase Finning (Canada) market share, and grow parts and service sales, while reducing the customer's equipment life-cycle costs through equipment management efficiency.
The Condition Monitoring Advisors (CMAs) will monitor the elements of equipment fluid analysis, equipment inspections, electronic data, repair history and site conditions to provide relevant recommendations as indicated by the data.Job Description:
- Review and interpret condition management data to diagnose failure modes 30%
- Communicate equipment condition to customers/Finning personnel to initiate preventive action 20%
- Ensure that customer processes are in place to utilize condition monitoring recommendations 10%
- Follow up on previous recommendation to ensure problem resolution and identify learning opportunities. 20%
- Provide recommendation at fleet level to reduce customer cost and improve operator behavior 10%
- Actively participate in projects to improve condition monitoring processes 10%
- Heavy Duty Mechanic, Mechanical or Mining Engineering Degree, or similar education
- 5+ years of mechanical experience required
- Understanding Condition Monitoring workflow & Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) knowledge will be consider an asset.
- Knowledge of Fluid Analysis interpretation
- Extended knowledge of construction equipment
- Working knowledge of engines, powertrain, hydraulics, electronic system, and telematics.
- Service experience at Finning or another Caterpillar dealer will be an asset
- Knowledge of machine application, design, functionality and understanding the environmental effect on the equipment performance.
- Understanding effective inspection process and equipment lifecycle planning
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Customer Service and Support Operations and Logistics