Mobilize Jobs has wonderful opportunities for dedicated Conference Porter staff for a Golf and Country club in the heart of Ontario.
We will be interviewing this week for employees who are committed to providing a special experience for valued guests. Working with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will demonstrate efficiency and time management, be detail oriented, have great communication skills and helpfully tend to guests.
ABOUT MOBILIZE JOBS
- Sets up banquet areas in a variety of arrangements including classroom, theatre, boardroom, ballroom, or U-shape.
- Revises setups to satisfy last minute changes and/or adds flare to standard setups.
- Provides ice water, coffee service or luncheons to banquet rooms.
- Takes down a variety of setups and stores tables, chairs and other equipment in storage areas.
- Acts as Banquet Server to reduce workload or meet the deadlines of the department.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Must have a full/Unrestricted Drivers License
Mobilize is a new staffing model that works on a rotational placement basis, supplying tourism, hospitality and food services businesses with a continuous supply of motivated staff. Mobilizers rotate to different locations seasonally, so participating businesses always have great team members who are eager and ready to work. Mobilize offers Canadians an exciting employment adventure where they work in and experience different amazing locations each summer and winter. It's a professional, structured program that provides employees with full-time, paid work over one to two seasons. Mobilizers live in each location for a season, working with a different business each time, and gain valuable work experience in a variety of roles. The program arranges everything from placement to housing.HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
HOW MUCH WILL I MAKE?
- Full-time, paid work.
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- Opportunity to Travel across Canada and experience different positions in a number of different locations.
- Six-month summer placements available for our annual summer and winter sessions.
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends and memories to last a lifetime. If you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
Wages will vary based on experience, but needless to say this employment adventure is more about the experience than getting rich. You will be making enough to live on, without the burden of finding and paying for rent and utilities. You will always be making at least the minimum wage, with monthly performance bonuses program wide, and free housing.
Housing is covered:
- Over the course of your deployment, all housing costs will be covered by the Mobilize program.
- The program works in groups of "Mobilizers," so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- Liquor license to be able to serve and work with alcohol.
- A sense of adventure!