Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Are you somone who has excellent technical solution delivery skills and wants to grow specialize in them? Then this is the role for you! What will your typical day look like?
As a Consultant in Digital Consumer, you will provide technical expertise and help manage the delivery of information management projects in the areas of Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Web Content Management (WCM) and Portal solutions using leading vendor products such as those from OpenText, Microsoft and Adobe. You will collaborate with various teams members to provide quality deliverables to achieve the client requirements. You will be analyzing emerging technologies, and influence technology decisions to steer the direction of project solutions. You will engage in appropriate software development lifecycle methodologies such as Agile and SCRUM, including monitor progress and status of tasks and deliverables on projects, escalating issues and risks in a timely fashion. About the team
The Digital Consumer group is a Deloitte offering focused on providing organizations with a front and back-office transformation of their user experience and underlying business processes centered around sales, service and marketing. We strive to enable customer strategies, create human-experiences and deliver an end-to-end digital consumer journey. The offering is all encompasses digital experience, sales transformation and service excellence. Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Consultant, y ou are someone with:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience in the following areas: Information Management, Software Engineering, Computer Science
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience developing and implementing techical solution using OpenText Content Server, Microsoft SharePoint and/or Adobe
- Some experience in technical solution delivery and integrations (e.g., ECM integration with a major business application such as SAP, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Oracle), including migration planning and execution
- Some experience in information management policy and standards, privacy, data quality standard and implementation
- Knowledge in DevOps solutions and software management techniques (continuous integration, continuous testing, version and source control, software environment management) would be an asset
- Articulate technical concepts to business users and senior techical audience; Project / Program management and experience leading proposal development
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production