Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Burlington; Edmonton; Fredericton; Gatineau; Kitchener; London; Markham; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; Regina; Saskatoon; Toronto; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Are you ready to help our clients use impactful and innovative insights to elevate their business?
Our EHS Team within our Sustainability Practice is looking to continually grow, innovate, and offer quality and insights to our clients. We are looking for a Consultant who wants to be part of a successful business that is constantly setting new standards for distinction. What will your typical day look like?
We are a highly connected global group of over 2000 practitioners across the world and are united by a unique objective throughout our practice: To make an impact that matters to our clients, people, and communities. Our Canadian practice brings people together through a truly national presence and has a diverse range of skills. You will have the opportunity to work on strategy, advisory, assurance, digital, and management system projects in a broad array of sectors including Retail and Consumer Business, Energy and Resources, Financial Services, and the Public Sector. Working with us means that you will be exposed to the leading edge of EHS practices.About the team
We are a highly connected EHS Team embedded within the National Sustainability practice which is looking to continually grow, innovate, and offer quality and innovation to our clients. Our team is collaborative, and we work together to analyze our client's issues and develop solutions. Being a National team, you'll join us in working with clients across industries and provinces to bring the quality results that Deloitte provides.Enough about us, let's talk about you
We are looking for exceptional and articulate candidates with the following skills, qualifications, and experiences:
- 2-4 years of experience in Environment, Health, and Safety, which may include any of the following:
- A fundamental understanding of industry standards and guidelines related to occupational health and safety and environmental regulations
- Experience supporting the development and implementation of EHS standards, procedures, and processes to manage risks (i.e., management system experience)
- Experience supporting the implementation of EHS related technology and applications
- Experience supporting the implementation of EHS data analytic
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Environmental or related science, and/or a Degree or Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety with outstanding credentials.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English; French and Spanish an asset.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, and data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, GIS software) desired.
- Experience in an operational or regulatory environment would be an asset.
- A willingness to travel (20% of total time) within Canada, the United States and, on selected occasions, overseas, if required.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production