You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
Are you a talented individual with a proven track record on executing project deliverables.
KPMG's Operations team undertakes detailed research and analysis to underpin effective/ informed policy and strategic/operational decision making by government, not-for-profit and industry clients. We take a rigorous approach to our work by drawing on a broad range of technical expertise/capability and coupling it with deep sector-specific knowledge and experience. Through this approach, we are able to provide our clients with innovative and tailored solutions.
We are currently looking for exceptional candidates to help us grow. You will be part of a diverse team that includes individuals from various backgrounds who collaborate to solve real-world problems. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Help our clients solve problems across various industries - such as financial services, consumer markets, healthcare, the public sector, housing, telecommunications, energy
- Project delivery in a team environment (e.g. research, analysis, stakeholder engagement, options identification, recommendations).
- Client relationship building and leadership, including building knowledge of our brand with current and future clients
- Rapidly become knowledgeable on the business and community issues that drive our client's needs
- Analyze and report on client and other data in order to provide evidence-informed insights and perspectives
- Contribute to a successful, productive and high performing team, including through client networking, community activities, team building, etc.
Ideally, you have will have 1-5 years of post-graduation experience, with skills and/or interest in some of the following:
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Industry analysis and business strategy development
- Government policy review and evaluation
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Business cases and feasibility studies
- Customer experience and marketing
We are looking for people who are ready to:
Keys to your success:
- Apply their skills and knowledge to real world problems
- Tackle new challenges
- Take responsibility for delivering high quality work under supervision and guidance
- Build relationships with diverse clients
- Be an active and engaged part of our small and growing team
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance