At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG's Technology Strategy and Transformation Service team undertakes detailed research and analysis to underpin effective/ informed policy and strategic/operational decision making by government, not-for-profit and industry clients. We take a rigorous approach to our work by drawing on a broad range of technical expertise/capability and coupling it with deep sector-specific knowledge and experience. Through this approach, we are able to provide our clients with innovative and tailored solutions.
We are currently looking for exceptional candidates to help us grow. You will be part of a diverse team that includes individuals from various backgrounds who collaborate to solve real-world problems. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Help our clients solve problems across various industries such as financial services, consumer markets, healthcare, the public sector, housing, telecommunications, energy
- Project delivery in a team environment (e.g. research, analysis, stakeholder engagement, options identification, recommendations).
- Client relationship building and leadership, including building knowledge of our brand with current and future clients
- Rapidly become knowledgeable on the business and community issues that drive our client's needs
- Analyze and report on client and other data in order to provide evidence-informed insights and perspectives
- Contribute to a successful, productive and high performing team, including through client networking, community activities, team building, etc.
Keys to your success
- You have will have 1-3 years of post-graduation experience in data analytics or information management
- You will have experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Previous experience in a consulting firm
- Experience with analytical tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, R etc.)
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Industry analysis and business strategy development
- Government policy review and evaluation
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Business cases and feasibility studies
- Customer experience and marketing
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .