Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
The Human Capital practice in Calgary is currently seeking an Organizational Design Consultant to join its team.
As a Consultant, you will be engaged and play a role in delivering high quality analysis and insights to our clients across a breadth of industries. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide business-focused solutions to our clients. You are part of an inclusive that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations.
Some of the responsibilities attributable to this role as a Consultant within Organizational Design include (but are not limited to):
- Leverage industry knowledge to contribute to the client / consulting process
- Conduct analysis and application of analytic and visualization tools to assess the impact of varying organization design options and solutions
- Develop content to support the process and client experience in preparing organization design scenarios & alternatives, testing them against design criteria, and aligning client leadership groups around design selection and implementation options
- Develop workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to transition talent at all levels, refreshed jobs and role profiles, and competency models and career paths to aid in the selection and transition of talent
- Support market & business development priorities, including preparation of Statements of Work (SOW), proposals (RFP and sole sourced), client presentations, etc.
- Contribute to organizational design practice development including culture building, team & community engagement, eminence, talent acquisition, research, etc.
Your role as a Consultant at Deloitte is to:
- Understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top-talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on-track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm.
In addition, the following skills, qualifications and experiences are recommended:
- Experience with organization design and organizational transformations, including experience within specific business units (e.g. HR, Marketing, IT, etc.) and / or internal functions.
- Completed a relevant undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials.
- Experience in business transformation programs, with, ideally, at least 1 year working as a consultant within a professional services firm.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi priorities and deliver commitments on time.
- Attention to detail and commitment to deliver high-quality work products.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- A willingness to travel within Canada / globally as/if required.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply