Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services helps our clients to be Secure, Vigilant and Resilient in the face of an ever increasing array of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Our Cyber Risk practice helps organizations with the management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools. Our services help organizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cybersecurity, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
Our Calgary practice is growing and we are seeking a new Consultant to join our talented team! As a Consultant, you will:
- Work with a diverse team of talented security practitioners in our industrial control system cyber intelligence and cybersecurity practice
- Develop cyber security strategies and implement industrial control systems cyber security controls
- Manage and execute projects to assess and remediate security vulnerabilities on industrial control systems (SCADA, DCS, etc.)
- Perform cyber security assessments against industrial control systems to identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks and internal controls
- Assist clients with developing cyber security best practices and providing recommendations for their industrial control system
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest cyber security technologies and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape
- Work with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Review cybersecurity-related events, assessing risk and validity, as well as reporting
External Posting Qualifications
- Two years of relevant technical work experience with industrial control systems (SCADA or DCS)
- Strong understanding of Windows and UNIX operating systems and command line tools
- Experience with cyber security solutions including firewalls, SIEM, IP routing and switching, VPN
- Experience working in the energy and utilities industry
- Experience with risk management, IT controls and related cyber security standards
- Strong writing and speaking on both technical and business components is essential as it will be a major part of the role
- Strong time management skills, organized and self-directed, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Enthusiastic about cyber security and motivated to learn and grow as a practitioner in this subject
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Project management experience is an asset
- Professional designation in information security and, control and governance is an asset(CISA, CISSP, CISM, CPA, ENCE, GIAC Certifications)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Posted: February 21, 2019
Closes: April 22, 2019