Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Ottawa; Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada. Join us at Deloitte and let's Reimagine HR Organizations! What will your typical day look like?
You'll be engaged and play a role in delivering high quality work to our clients across a breadth of industries. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, technology and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide business-focused solutions to our clients. You will be part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations. About the team
Our HR Transformation (HRT) practice is the undisputed leader in Canada, containing the best and brightest consultants. Our clients see the rapid changes happening in their environments and look to us for guidance: from digital HR, to employee experience, to robotic process automation, all while navigating the future of work. We believe HR has a pivotal role to play in leading change across the organization in the new world of work and our consultants are helping shape that.
We have practitioners coast-to-coast and we are truly national by nature. We embrace the Firm's purpose and tackle some of Canada's largest and most complex HR Transformation challenges. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Passion for HR, including staying up to date with trends and the market and you have an active interest in changing what HR will look like in 10 to 15 years
- Design mindset and thinking, challenging, creating, and delivering unique advisory solutions to benefit our clients and their employees
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver commitments on time, with a sense of urgency and a high standard.
- Experience in business transformation programs, with, ideally, at least 2 - 3+ years working as a consultant within a professional services firm.
- The will and ability to travel anywhere our projects take you - locally, provincially, nationally and internationally.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production