Co-op/Intern Reference code:
101641 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Montreal; Vancouver Product Delivery & Experence Design:
Toronto, Calgary, Montreal, Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters. A role with Deloitte Consulting is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and develop your analytical thinking and business management skills. We are seeking candidates that display initiative, creativity, have a keen eye for problem solving and are looking to make change. Sound like you? Find out more below!What will your typical day look like?
Our Deloitte Digital practice capitalizes on our diverse, globally recognized brands and capabilities to elevate the human experience in everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. We leverage our unique strengths in creative, design, innovation, strategy, branding, advertising, and engineering - as well as our continued growth through acquisitions - to bring fully integrated solutions to our clients. You will work on collaborative teams with responsibilities that range from analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel to developing recommendations and authoring presentations to designing and building unique solutions.About the team
Within Deloitte Digital, our Customer Strategy & Applied Design
offering elevates the human experience by developing big ideas and making them real. Working side-by-side with our clients, we bring out our collective best through honest communication, respect, and a passion for solving problems together. We help clients develop growth agendas by using human insight to design and deliver powerful experiences, innovate, drive measurable outcomes, and transform organizations. Learn More
We have Fall 2022 and 2023 Co-op roles available within the Customer Strategy & Applied Design team, and we are specifically hiring for theProduct Delivery and Experience Designteam.Enough about us, let's talk about you
In this role, the expected qualifications are:
Our shared values
- Currently enrolled in a co-op/intern post-secondary program and returning to school following the co-op term. Looking to complete either a 4 or 8-month co-op term starting Fall 2022 or Winter or Spring/Summer 2023.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, IT Management, Business Technology, UX/UI Design, Interaction Design or other relevant degree.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada and able to enter the USA to work on client assignments.
- Experience Design - you have experience with the end-to-end iterative UX/UI design process including problem framing, wireframing, prototyping and/or visual design. You have experience applying user-centered design processes while working in cross functional teams. You have strong communication skills and your ability for storytelling helps your team and stakeholders understand the "why" behind your design rationale. You are collaborative, curious and have deep empathy for the end user. You have a portfolio or case study demonstrating your UX/UI skills (a portfolio or case study submission is required for consideration)
- Product Delivery - you will be a part of a cross functional team of designers, developers, product specialists, and industry experts. You will be involved in discovery and elaboration of product design and features with clients, creation of user stories and specifications to define new products features, leading scrums and other delivery activities in the product development process. Your attention to detail, ability to conceptualize new customer centric features, and strong communication skills will serve you well in interacting frequently with senior level internal and external clients and firm leadership. Your prior experiences and educational background will allow you to understand and utilize our processes for product management and SAFE agile delivery at scale. You are a self-motivated individual who adopts a continuous learning approach to both your functional and technical skills to keep ahead of the changing digital ecosystem.
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by May 15th, 2022 @11:59 pm ET
. To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Intern, Engineer, Equity, Consulting, Developer, Entry Level, Engineering, Finance, Technology
Management and Executive