New Grad Primary Location:
Multiple Locations All Available Locations:
Brossard, Burlington, Calgary, Edmonton, Fredericton, Halifax, Kitchener, Laval, Moncton, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, Saint John, St Johns, Toronto, Vaughan, Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
A role with Deloitte Consulting is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, develop your analytical thinking and business management skills. We are seeking candidates that display initiative, creativity, have a keen eye for problem solving and are looking to make change.
Does this sound like you? Find out more below! What will your typical day look like?
Throughout the role, you will deliver high value Program and Projects using Program and Project management standards (Agile and waterfall), create and manage project deliverables, deliver project management reporting and plans and identify, as well as support, project team training on Deloitte methods, tools, and delivery standards.About the team
Project Specialists are project delivery experts who work on-site or remote with the program project or pursuit team throughout the project life cycle to set up and deliver quality Project Management (PM) standards and deliverables. They work with the Project Management team to drive creation of core Project Management standards, deliverables and tools. The Project Specialist reports to the Project Specialist Leaders within National Consulting.Enough about us, let's talk about you
In this role, the expected qualifications are:
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary degree/post-graduate certificate or diploma program graduating by September 2023 pursuing Business, Business Analysis, Project Management or other relevant Degree
- Able to work within a wide range of industries performing research, data analysis and modeling to solve complex business problems
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with competing deadlines and rapidly evolving client needs and conditions
- Able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with creative ability to conceptualize and articulate new approaches and solutions.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada and able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Employees in the Ottawa consulting practice will be required to obtain "reliability" and/or "Secret" level federal security clearances as a condition of their employment. To be eligible for a "Reliability" status you must have resided in Canada for the last five (5) years and for "Secret" level, the last ten (10) years.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
The next step is yours
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by 11:59pm EST on May 15, 2022. To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Equity, Consulting, Developer, Business Manager, Business Analyst, Finance, Technology, Management
Management and Executive