IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Contract Manager to join our client in Calgary, AB.
Why work with our client?
- An enterprise private sector client that offers long term contract opportunities
- Currently in the midst of a major Digital IT Transformation
- Exposure to some of the largest and most complex IT projects in BC
- An opportunity to work alongside Vancouver's top IT Consultants
- An environment that will be implementing the Cloud, DevOps, and Machine Learning.
- Central location that is transit accessible
- Direct timely and comprehensive negotiation and administration of information services software, capital equipment, supplies and services agreements.
- Redline IT vendor contracts and interface with parties legal counsels to finalize contractual terms
- Take a leadership role in the preparation of responses to solicitations.
- Work with customers, management, and program teams to resolve issues, secure approvals, and ensure successful contract execution; serves as point of contact for suppliers during all phases of the program.
Top Skills Required
- Strong skills in time management, handling multiple tasks, setting priorities, timely written communication and meeting deadlines
- Basic understanding of accounting (accruals, payment cycle, capitalization, budgeting)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with staff at various levels of responsibility
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 10 years’ experience in leading contract negotiation, pricing and procurement activities.
- Background in or general knowledge of information technology hardware and software
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.