JOB DESCRIPTION: Key responsibilities of a Shoppers Drug Mart Cosmetic Merchandiser include:
• Merchandises and provides superior customer service. Maintains efficient flow of merchandise from the receiving door to the sales floor.
• Ensures proper documentation of the receiving and return of goods.
• Maintains security of goods and organizes backroom, assembles product displays .
• Completes planogram adjustments and ensures signage and talkers are displayed according to operating standards.
• Use PDT system to cycle count and replenish inventory through MMS.
• Assists customers in aisles and transfers to Cosmetic Staff as required.
• High school education and computer literacy skills.
• Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
• An ability to lift repetitively, an ability to display according to operating standards and maintain the shoppability of the Cosmetic Department/Beauty Boutique.
• Must be self motivated and be able to work independently.
WORK HOURS: Flex schedule - some weekends and evenings
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Return to Search
Posted: February 21, 2019
Closes: April 22, 2019