At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Country 93.3 is searching for the next big thing in Canadian Radio! We're on the hunt for a dynamic, engaging talent, ready to wake up one of the most energetic cities in the country. The successful candidate will have big boots to fill. Many of the biggest names in Canadian Broadcasting got their big break at Country 93.3.
If you're ready for the next step, we're ready to hear from you Responsibilities
• Host and produce an entertaining radio show within station format
• Knowledge of Alberta, it's politics, and our energy sector is an asset
• Regular voice track shifts as assigned
• Public appearances, remotes, and community events as assigned Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years on air experience in radio.
• Excellent on-air, phone and social media skills
• Ability to work independently.
• Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude
• All qualified applicants must possess an unrestricted Alberta "Class 5" driver's license or equivalent Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
9912 Franklin Avenue (219), Fort McMurray, AB Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & On-Air Talent Requisition ID:
161086 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]