At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Radio Calgary is seeking a Creative Writer for a 3 month contract position, with the potential to extend. Reporting to the Creative Manager, this individual's responsibilities include:
What you will be doing:
- Writing commercial copy for clients creatively and efficiently.
- Working closely with account managers and clients to create effective advertising campaigns.
- Using Wide Orbit to schedule commercials.
- Joining a group of exciting and talented individual to brainstorm ideas.
- Occasional voicing of radio creative
What you have:
- 2+ years of experience working as a Radio creative writer.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Experience with Wide Orbit a definite asset.
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and passion to succeed.
- Must be highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision.
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
3 Months Work Location:
535 7th Avenue Sout West (811), Calgary, AB Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & Creative Requisition ID:
150406 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]