Gregg Distributors is a well established and growing industrial supplies company that has been serving Western Canadians for over 49 years.
We are seeking to grow our Credit Department by adding a Credit Assistant to our team. This position is based at our main facility in Northwest Edmonton. We offer a very attractive compensation package, benefits and bonus program as well as extensive perks and incentives.
- Overall customer account management, research and resolution of balances, account reconciliation and unapplied payments
- Collection of accounts receivable
- Processing of Credit Applications with all related documents to the Credit Manager
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with customers to assist in attaining the full potential within company credit policies
- Handle customer inquiries for account balances, payment application and invoice/statement copies
- Work closely with both internal and external customers in a professional, diplomatic manner
- Attend scheduled credit meetings when required
- Other duties as assigned by Credit Manager
- Accounts receivable and collection experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work and contribute in a high volume environment
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently
Experience working in a Credit capacity is not necessary but is considered a definite asset.
Why Work For Gregg’s?
We offer many unique incentive programs that help to benefit not only the lives of our staff members, but their families as well. Here are just a few examples of what we include in our Gregg’s Employment Advantage:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- R.R.S.P. Plan
- Quarterly Productivity Bonus
- Investment/Equity opportunities
- Housing Assistance
- Travel Rewards
- Scholarship opportunities for children of employees
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity to enjoy extra time away from work
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: November 29, 2017
Closes:January 28, 2018