Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
As part of TD Canada Trust Personal Banking Delivery Excellence, Money Out Customer Service (MOCS) is a diverse team delivering judgment and advisory services on credit adjudication through to fulfilment for our customers and partners across five locations in Canada (Markham, Mississauga, Ottawa, Edmonton and Montreal). Our focus is to elevate advice, increase customer & colleague confidence, and meet more customer needs. The MOCS team creates value by providing expertise and advice for end to end customer solutions. We are continually finding ways to innovate, digitize, and optimize our processes while building capabilities with our colleagues. We operate within the business' credit risk appetite and regulatory framework while supporting our partners to effectively compete in the markets that they serve as a legendary OneTD team Job Description
The incumbent will be required to provide support to credit analysts and credit systems by helping to establish complete customer credit files. The incumbent will ensure that the bank's rules and practices with regard to credit products are followed, and that the bank's funds are shielded from risk. The incumbent will work closely with partners from across One TD. Requirements
- Enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced and high risk environment
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong administration skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and demonstrates initiative
- Speed and accuracy in data entry
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team within determined timelines
- Ability to problem solve, influence and negotiate to deliver results
- Highly effective relationship management skills
- Ability to identify and recommend process changes to improve efficiencies
- Experience in credit products involving multiple step transactions / processes / activities that may involve numerous systems and range in complexity from medium to high
- Ability to identify and investigate non-standard operational / reporting / process issues
- Experience with moderate to High level of complexity in operational / reporting / process and/or analysis
- Experience with authorizations required for credit judgment and fulfilment
- Ability to provide training to others on best practices, processes; as well as a mentor to other team members
- Possess solid digital fluency
- Bilingualism, English and French, written and spoken will be viewed as an asset; this skill will be required for certain locations
This role requires the incumbent to be flexible to multiple shift priorities to align with business needs.
Contract runs from May 1 to Aug 30 Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.