In 1967, the first McDonalds Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and weve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since.
Today, McDonalds Canada is proud to be one of the worlds leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day.
Were also more than just your local restaurant. Were hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.Looking to cover our evening shifts from 3PM -- 11PM. P/T or F/T applicants welcome.
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. If that sounds good to you, then wed love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no I in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isnt a transaction. Its about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someones day. Its genuine, and its who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making peoples day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking frieswe know theyre everybodys favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, its stocking the fridge, but its really important when you serve the worlds most popular burger.
- Works well with others
- Quick learner
- Good at multi-tasking
Posted: February 19, 2019
Closes: April 20, 2019