IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a CRM Application Developer to join our client in Edmonton, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Government body
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Liaise with business units and program areas to ensure solutions meet current and strategic ministry needs.
- Align development team to follow Application Architecture.
- Write code for the most complex Functional and Technical Designs with minimal defects.
- Define non-functional requirements (Performance, Availability, Portability, Recovery / Recoverability etc.).
- Assess technical impacts up front and recommend better ways of designing application to ease the development.
- Produce Technical Design, Database structure and Application Architecture for a new average to high complex application.
- Seek for the best technical design solution that respects budget and timeline. Advocate the re-use of existing components/frameworks.
- Innovate in providing better efficient ways to design application.
- Review Technical Designs from other developers and recommend optimization if necessary.
- Evaluate, with assistance, the quality of the product being delivered, and take action to improve situations.
- Assist/Execute performance/penetration tests and troubleshoot issues at the system level.
- Isolate root cause of issues and provide solution options/recommendations.
- Provide tracking and reporting of time and status on all work, as required.
- Contribute to the creation of the Application Lifecycle Planning.
- Identify and coordinate release schedules.
- Identify service requests and priorities with customers.
- Ensure planned releases remain on schedule.
Top Skills Required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.