Job Title: Customer Care Link Lead
Posting ID #: 2018 SS Link Lead
Employer: Concorde Airport Services
Job Classification: Full-time
Who is Concorde?
Concorde has been providing significant, continuous and expanding services to The Calgary Airport Authority since 1993. The Customer Care Ambassador Services has now been added to our existing portfolio of airport services. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible level of customer service to passengers, tenants, agencies, and other partners at YYC Calgary International Airport.
Our Customer Care Ambassadors
Beyond our smiles and easily identifiable red attire, we provide an exceptional passenger experience from roadside to runway. We play a critical role helping passengers and other airport users navigate the terminals and its processes, in a friendly, professional, and caring manner providing a passenger experience that is second to none.
The YYC LINK Lead will oversee the LINK operations and passenger service requirements related to the LINK. This position focuses on the operation and dispatch of the 10 person cars for passengers moving between the various concourses in the existing and new facilities.
- Staff, train and manage the YYC LINK Ambassadors;
- Stay informed about any changes or updates to airport operations, passenger processes, services, etc., and communicate to YYC LINK staff in a timely manner;
- Provide relief for coffee breaks, meals, sick leave and vacation leave when required;
- Provide operational assistance during irregular operation events (IROPS) as per YYC operational procedures or as directed by the Airport Duty Manager.
- Manage and supervise the daily YYC LINK operational schedule and vehicular traffic flow on the YYC LINK route. Ensure that all LINK staff are providing exceptional customer service to passengers;
- Ensure passenger and vehicular safety is maintained and traffic flow is safe along the YYC LINK route;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Keep apprised of airline flight schedules and up to date flight information;
- Respond to emergency situations as directed by the Airport Authority;
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of all matters related to the performance of the services and staff performance.
- Provide relief to YYC LINK Drivers and YYC LINK Operation Centre Ambassadors when required.
- Participate in Zone Evacuation Officer program;
- Prolonged sitting and standing are required;
- Walking long distances may be required;
- Shifts may run throughout a 24 hour/ 7 day week period and may be on rotational basis. Shifts may change based on operational need;
- The airport is not a scent free environment;
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs/11.5 kg;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Superior organization and time management skills; coupled with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrates initiative and follow through
- Superior customer service skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Professional driving qualifications or experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your own work and the work of others
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, and industry contacts in a team environment.
- Demonstrates leadership with the capability to motivate and inspire
- Excellent ability to problem solve
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org" target="_blank">email@example.com. Indicate the job posting number in the email subject line if applicable. We’d love to hear from you!