Requisition ID: 98242
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
About the role What you'll be doing...
Our Customer Experience Associates are the face, character and heart of our banks. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first, and our priority is to help them achieve their financial goals.
Our Customer Experience Associates are people-centric and are able to connect with customers in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer's journey by:
Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer's needs and listening to understand what they are asking for
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
- Processing day to day transactions
- Nurturing rich, long-standing relationships
- Contributing to the Branch's targets by identifying and fulfilling simple sales opportunities
- Being a technology expert and share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications and assisting them to better manage their banking needs
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you:
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
- Uncover and solve the customers' needs
- Explain complicated things simply
- Demonstrate success in a target-based performance environment, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
What we're offering...
- Have proven customer service skills through work or community involvement
- Are willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Are available to work a flexible schedule
- Are comfortable in simple sales situations
- Have strong technical skills and the ability to promote digital and self-service banking options to our customers
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- Internal training to support your career growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities - for you and our customers
- You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for high-performance. You'll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
Location(s): Canada : Alberta : Canmore
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Web Design, Technical Support, Finance, Technology, Creative
Banking, Finance and Insurance