Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, this role is responsible to deliver the maintenance services to customers through monitoring machine hour usage and coordinating appointments to complete services within specific on-time delivery parameters.Job Description:Job Functions:
- Manage customer interaction by responding to incoming service and customer inquiries and telephone calls, informing customers of services and estimated time of completion of jobs in compliance with the signed maintenance contract.
- Update monitoring data, PM Planning tool and other contract administration tasks.
- Support other team members with training and overflow work.
- 3-5 years experience in customer service, Caterpillar dealership experience and/or experience in equipment, service, parts and/or warranty
- Extensive ERP working knowledge
- Infor M3 extensive working knowledge considered an asset. Should be M3
- Understanding of financial impacts of contract management
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Customer Service and Support Operations and Logistics