Are you passionate about helping others? Are you excited by the prospect of a workplace that not only builds a better future for our clients, but also for our team members? Do you work hard and play hard? If so, you'll probably be a great ft for Refresh Financial!
As a Customer Service, Sales & Care Specialist, reporting to the Director of Client Services, you will be a rockstar trusted advisor to Refresh Financial's clients. You will help to educate and connect new clients with our products and will ensure existing clients stay happy and remain with our products and programs so that they can experience maximum benefits.What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Share knowledge with clients wherever they are in their financial journey
- Be goal-focused to help clients reach their financial goals,
- Strive to understand who would benefit from Refresh Financial's products and services and always be ready to educate them,
- Help clients get started into our programs and products, demonstrating a focus on detailed information capturing and a strong understanding of our clients' best chances for success,
- Create and implement sustainable strategies for ensuring our clients' ongoing success,
- As needed, make updates to reflect changes in what a client is capable of,
- Keep a detailed record of clients' progress in a way which allows Refresh Financial to clearly see how the company is doing at all times,
- Retain existing clients by providing the best possible service and being the dedicated point of contact for these clients,
- Be part of a dynamic team and constantly find ways to maintain and improve our high standards of professional practice,
- Achieve business targets assigned by enhancing and upgrading the client portfolios,
- Ensure the highest level of client service to all Refresh clients,
- Establish financial goals with each client and offer credit education,
- Be the point of contact for your client base for all requirements, and support teammates' clients in their absence and as requested,
When you need a break from being a client services superstar, you can relax in our large flex space, sink into a beanbag chair, or challenge a co-worker to a game of ping pong or fooseball. We believe in taking work seriously, but having fun while we're doing it, and Refresh Financial's awesome culture is continually celebrated and held amongst the entire team.You'll know you're nailing your job when:
A bit about you:
- Clients fully understand what Refresh has to offer and have confidence that the company will live up to its high standards.
- Clients have financial goals that are achievable.
- You have properly captured the right information to help our clients succeed, while growing Refresh Financial to have the opportunity to help more people.
- Clients are connected with the right products and services at the right time.
In return, we can offer you:
- You get excited about helping people and achieving success, for yourself & the business,
- You love to sell and provide excellent customer service,
- You're energized by speaking with people
- You're smart and love to learn & grow
- Sales or customer service experience
- Strong communication skills and able to follow through and close loop with clients
- A competitive salary package
- Extended health & wellness benefits
- President's Club Annual Trip Incentive (free trip to Mexico anyone?!)
- Growth and development opportunities
- Annual discretionary bonus incentive plan
- The opportunity to help charities and local communities via our Do-Good Committee
- A relaxed office environment where no one will judge you for sporting a shaggy beard and wearing a hoody
- Amazing co-workers who will support you to achieve your career goals.
Let's see if you and Refresh Financial are a match! Please apply at Indeed with a cover letter showing us why you would rock the role of Client Relationship Specialist, and of course include your resume. How to Apply
Let's see if you and Refresh Financial are a match! Please apply at Indeed with a cover letter showing us why you would rock the role of Client Relationship Specialist, and of course include your resume. http://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?t=customer+service+care+sales+specialist&jk=b084142f98bef7