DestinationoneTemp Staffing INC. One place for all the temporary work you need. Vancouver and Surrey-based Temporary Staffing Agency DestinationoneTemp Staffing Inc is part of the Destinationone Consulting Inc group of companies. We are looking for a talented temporary associates who are driven to succeed and work. We pride ourselves in offering a diverse, multi-cultural work place, engaging people from around the world to work with us in house and at our multiple client locations. We welcome talented individuals to apply. www.destinationonetemp.com
Our client is a growing 3PL/DC located in Richmond, BC. They are seeking a successful candidate to fill the position of Customer Service/Operations Coordinator.
Duties will include:
· Providing assistance and support to the Operations Manager, Supervisors, and CSR’s in both operational and administrative functions.
· Assisting in the coordination of scheduling for both inbound and outbound activity; invoicing; inventory cycle counts, and accuracy.
· Position will have a high level of involvement in the development of improved administration processes and its continuous improvement.
· Maintaining and developing relationships with both existing clients and the onboarding of new ones in an ever growing supply chain.
· Ensuring all KPI’s are within client expectations and corporate goals.
· Providing a strong sense of leadership within the customer service department.
· Providing timely reports as needed.
· Efficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), and WMS.
· Strong work ethic with attention to detail, and organization skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
· 1-3 years’ experience in and Administration/Operational role in logistics. This position is in a rural area and requires a person with a car. Apply to this position right away as it starts ASAP. Visit us on line for more jobs! www.destinationonetemp.com