Finning Canada Number of Openings:
The Customer Service Representative - Trench Shoring is responsible for the efficient and effective customer service at the rental counter. This position performs sales transactions, purchasing, assists in servicing equipment and performs a variety of administrative functions.Job Description: Major Job Functions:
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
- Provides efficient and effective customer service at the rental counter ensuring company standards are met
- Interfacing with the customers by telephone or in person in a prompt, courteous, business-like manner
- Performs inside sales of all products and services, including rentals that the company offers
- Draws up rental and sales contracts
- Processes equipment returns and closes rental contracts.
- Performs other equipment inquiries through the company's computerized programming
- Uses and maintains knowledge of the purchase order system.
- Assists in servicing equipment as required
- Keeps paperwork current to insure prompt action on all transactions.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must understand construction phases, job situations, and project conditions for timing of approaching customer and rental products application suggestions.
- Must be knowledgeable of entire rental fleet and be able to demonstrate equipment whenever appropriate to increase customer awareness of product offerings and product applications
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work under extreme pressure, deadlines and repetitive tasks
- Must be able to working shift type hours
- Several years of direct sales experience
- Trench Shoring industry experience is an asset
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing