Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
The Customer Support - Priority Value Driver Owner is an exciting opportunity for a high potential individual to assume accountability for planning and execution of the Priority Value Driver (PVD). The PVD Owner will act as the Executive delegate, with full access to the business to coordinate outcomes across stakeholders, plan and drive outcomes, oversee change management and executive reporting.
This priority value driver (PVD) is redefining how we can best use the vast experience and skillsets of our people, and our resources, to grow our service business and offer aconsistent and improved customer experience.
In this Service transformation journey, we are enabling employees to offer great customer experiences and service solutions. Technology will help us shift to become a proactive business, aligned in our capabilities and services globally, using automation of processes and data analysis to free up employee time. We want to create a service model that delivers world-class customer experiences.
This is a long term, multi-year transformation that reaches all employees and this role is instrumental in creating awareness and bringing our long-term network strategy to life. The ideal candidate is strategically minded, and you bring a solid background in building, defining and executing on long term initiatives. You exude confidence and a very forward-thinking individual.
If this opportunity is in line with your expertise, we want to hear from you today!Job Description: Priority Value Driver Owners should demonstrate a strong level of performance, competency, and the following traits:
- They are a strong communicator, can flex style and approach to suit the audience
- They demonstrate strong leadership, are accountable and can manage risk
- They are driven and can anticipate and resolve issues to achieve business results
- They are resourceful and can navigate through formal and informal channels
- They are resilient and can be a champion of change
Senior Level Leader Competencies, critical for the role: Drives Results
- Plan and track PVD objectives to ensure required velocity and intended outcomes for the year
- Develop the multi-year, high level plan and roadmap for the PVD as per the vision and strategy outlined by Executive Sponsor
- Develop, track, and support the change management and communications plan for the PVD in partnership with the global change management team and the executive sponsor
- Engage PVD partners from global shared services (D&OE, HR, Finance, IT) in planning, execution, and tracking of PVD objectives to ensure alignment and seamless execution
- Ownership of executive reporting requirements for PVD
Achieves breakthrough results that have a clear, positive, and direct impact on business performance . Sets aggressive goals and have high standards, always keeps the end in sight, persists in the face of challenge and setbacks. Commercial Mindset
Scrutinizes problems from a systems perspective; draws out subtle connections, linkages and inter-dependencies in order to resolve multiple issues at once. Analyzes multiple and diverse sources of information to define problems accurately before moving to solutions. Situational Adaptability:
Champions organizational flexibility creates the structures and fosters the culture that allow adaptability to become second nature. Observes situational and group dynamics and selects best-fit approach. Decision Quality:
Regularly practices and urges cross-functional analysis of problems, removing the obstacles that hinder widespread cooperation on key decisions . Skillfully separates opinions from facts, decisively makes high-quality decisions, even when based on incomplete information or in the face of uncertainty. Qualifications:
- Degree qualified from a well-regarded institution. A post graduate qualification, such as an MBA, would be beneficial but is not required.
- Demonstrable leadership experience, preferably in an industrial / operational sector
- Demonstrable track record of delivering sustainable results through the development and implementation of strategy and the leadership of a high performing team.
- Evidence of being an advocate of, and conduit for, transformational change within an organization in terms of its response to market dynamics, customer expectations and disruptive technologies. Able to point to their role in leading behavioral change to engender collective enthusiasm and accountability towards new and ambitious business goals.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.