Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services helps our clients to be Secure, Vigilant and Resilient in the face of an ever increasing array of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Our Cyber Risk practice helps organizations with the management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools. Our services help organizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cybersecurity, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
Our Calgary practice is growing and we are seeking a new Manager to join our talented team! As a Manager, you will:
- Work with a diverse team of talented security practitioners in our industrial control system cyber intelligence and cybersecurity practice
- Lead and implement cyber security strategies and implement industrial control systems cyber security controls
- Manage and execute projects to assess and remediate security vulnerabilities on industrial control systems (SCADA, DCS, etc.)
- Develop ICS talent in the area of cybersecurity, through coaching and mentorship.
- Manage resources, portfolios and projects in a number of geographies across the globe.
- Perform cyber security assessments against industrial control systems to identify and evaluate complex business and technology risksand internal controls
- Manage teams and clients with developing cyber security best practices and providing recommendations for their industrial control system
- Maintain knowledge on the latest cyber security technologies and standards, business initiatives, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape
- Work with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies
- Develop your expertise as a trusted cyber advisor
External Posting Qualifications
- Enthusiastic about cyber security and motivated to learn and continue to grow as a lead in this subject
- Minimum of six years of relevant technical work experience with industrial control systems (SCADA or DCS)
- Six years of working in the energy and utilities industry is a minimum
- Experience leading cyber security implementation of firewalls, SIEM, routers, switches and VPNs
- Demonstrated experience leading risk management, IT controls and related cyber security projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills is essential as it will be a major part of the role. The ability to communicate to cyber security concepts to an IT and OT executive audience on will be required.
- Ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of Windows and UNIX operating systems, firewalls and networking technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management experience is required
- Strong time management skills, organized and self-directed, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Professional designation in information security and governance is required (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CPA, ENCE, GIAC Certifications)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Posted: February 13, 2019
Closes: April 14, 2019