Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
The Data Analyst is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining effective reports in Power BI, Excel, and other reporting tools, as deemed necessary. This person will bring a sharp analytical mind, inclination for problem solving, and strong communication skills to provide meaningful
insights that can translate into evidence-based business decisions. This position is hybrid-remote and open to any person that can work out of any one of our branch offices (Canada & US).Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Requirements
- Prepares reports in Power BI, Excel, and Word
- Conducts research and meets with internal stakeholders to thoroughly understand business problems and reporting deliverables
- Creates presentations showcasing reporting insights and actionable strategies
- Assists with the development of data warehouse objects in SQL / Microsoft Azure
- Thinks critically to offer effective solutions / improvements to data collection and report generation processes
- Monitors the performance of reports and implements improvements as required
- Performs other duties as required to meet organizational requirements.
- Proficiency with SQL, Power BI (DAX and Power Query), and Excel
- Experience with data warehousing and creating/using relational data models
- Highly analytical mindset and an ability to prepare reports including descriptive statistics
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and reporting insights effectively
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills; exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated with limited direction
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Vice President, Innovation & Transformation
This is a Full-Time
position Monday - Friday
Number of Openings for this position: 1