In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Workingas part of the Airdrie Delivery Team to unload, put away & organize products to make our world famous foodfrom delivery trucks to all Airdrie & our Crossiron Mills McDonalds locations.
- Complete deliveries on time, to tight timelines.
- Travel to each location for scheduled deliveries.
- Work safely to proper health & safety procedures, using proper PPE when required.
- Looking for individuals who are dependable. This shift is Monday to Friday (no weekends) working early morning from 4:30am to 12:30pm.
- Have own transportation. Will need to be able to drive to each delivery location as per schedule each day.
- Physically fit; able to lift up to 50lbs on regular & consistent basis.
- Able to work and communicatewell with others to complete deliveries on time.
- Can work in a fast paced work environment.
To apply for this position as a Delivery Team Member, please click on the interest below and make sure to let us know a little about yourself, why your interested in working at McDonalds and how you fit the qualifications for the position.