IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a DevOps Specialist to join our client in Edmonton, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Competitive rates
- Create scripts, tools, and procedures for operations by:
- Designing and implementing automation for limited downtime deployment and maintenance.
- Lead operations of digital services in production by:
- Managing configuration and credentials for production environment
- Planning and managing maintenance activities
- Managing database upgrades and migrations, backups, recoveries, etc.
- Provide operations support for implementation and enhancement of digital services by:
- Creating templates and patterns for application deployments and CI/CD pipelines
- Creating scripts and tools to automate the establishment of environments for development and testing.
- Support delivery teams in adopting best practices by:
- Providing operations support for early and frequent integration testing, security scans, system testing, and performance and load testing.
- Providing operations support for early and frequent delivery to end-users in limited availability launches (Alphas and Betas).
Top Skills Required
- Experience working with a dedicated public sector central digital office
- Experience managing a production application in OpenShift/OKD.
- Experience managing a production application using Infrastructure as Code and/or scripts.
- Experience as a DevOps specialist working in a commercial, enterprise, or public sector environment.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.