A career in our Digital Risk Solutions practice within Risk Assurance will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we're able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that verdicts are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.\n\nOur team helps business leaders develop into data powered organizations that adopt a comprehensive evidence based strategy, combined with the execution support to deliver results. You'll focus on finding value and enabling sustainable information performance by using data, tools, analytics, complex modeling, data visualization, simulation, economics, optimisation, information management, business intelligence, and industry expertise.What to consider before applying
• This is a hybrid role and will be based out of Calgary Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Director in Digital Risk Solutions, you'll demonstrate thought leader-level abilities with, and / or a proven record of success directing efforts including:
• Exhibiting extensive knowledge of ERP application & technologies services selling and the ability to build and sustain long term relations with clients and PwC Account teams to drive revenue;
• Showcasing success in an individual contributor sales role for a professional services and or technology solution organization;
• Understanding of the structure, key issues, language, and environment of one or more industry/sector groups with an ability to discuss and explain current and emerging issues within one or more industry sectors, including services and technology applicable to those needs and effectively engage with executive level clients and with risk-focused PwC resources;
• Utilizing extensive experience and demonstrating effectiveness and success across sales competencies;
• Understanding client business issues and matching them to service capabilities/revenue opportunities;
• Leading complex sales processes through effective targeting of local Western Canada region audit and non-audit client accounts;
• Overcoming objections and obstacles to win the business, develop and execute a targeted relationship and account development strategy;
• Utilizing sales cycle methodology, account, and relationship development methodology;
• Demonstrating relationship effectiveness, including the ability to establish and develop long-term PwC Account Team, and client relationships;
• Demonstrating personal effectiveness, including a proven ability to accomplish and exceed goals within challenging, complex organizations;
• Projecting executive presence and professionalism sufficient to interact with C-level executives and senior partners;
• Meeting significant targets and goals with minimal oversight and direction on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis;
• Initiating sales calls and contacts; pursuing prospects to secure meetings; winning referrals and exploring sales opportunities;
• Soliciting information from PwC Account Teams and clients to effectively qualify and scope opportunities Experiences and skills you'll use to solveBusiness Development Skills
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in managerial roles involving, identifying and obtaining new service opportunities and taking the opportunities through the sales cycle, including the following areas:
• Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection;
• Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining extensive client relationships; and,
• Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation. Prior success in roles managing in a professional services firm or large enterprise as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist is preferred.
• The ability to communicate effectively, consult with others, develop relationships quickly, both internally and externally, facilitate group discussions and make presentations. Strong verbal and written communication skills; fluent in French and English would be an asset
• Strong leadership skills working in dynamic and cross-functional teams for large-scale and multi-national engagements
• Professionalism and poise ("executive presence") with Executive-level communication skills (CEO/COO, VP, etc.) Technical Skills
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in managerial roles involving, designing, implementing, and/or assessing security controls as it relates to major ERP solutions (i.e. SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle Cloud, Workday Financials/HCM and Salesforce), specifically related to core financial modules, projects, some industry specific modules and/or bolt-on products, emphasizing an extensive understanding of the following areas for a global network of professional services firms:
• Implementation experience and knowledge of one or many large ERP solutions (e.g. SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle Cloud, Workday Financials/HCM, Salesforce), specifically focused on the governance, security and controls aspects of the implementation.
• Managing and understanding SDLC for ERP product implementations, configurations - e.g. security and control, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security, especially with facilitating GRC applications and technologies, and industry-specific modules/products.
• Risk identification and control integration as part of an end-to-end ERP implementation, specifically focused on IT and business process controls audit/review in context of an ERP implementation;
• Design and implementation of ERP application security and controls, including ERP GRC technologies.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure solutions from a security and controls perspective, including cloud security principles, cloud governance and cloud computing concepts in context of cloud infrastructure and/or cloud applications. Experience with cloud solutions such as MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform or AWS Cloud is preferred. Project Management and Leadership Skills
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with managing large engagements that involve facilitating with staff and managers as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, and segregation of duties as it relates to ERP product optimization, implementation and/or configurations, emphasizing the following areas:
• Leading client projects, understanding a client's business and technology in order to identify, pursue, and ultimately obtain additional consulting opportunities;
• Understanding clients' business, industry and/or technologies and leveraging extensive project management skills in relation to ERP projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules, as well as defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection;
• Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process and and IT controls
• Working directly with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in ERP-related and GRC-related implementations; and,
• Performing as a team leader by creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members including providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress.
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Accounting Quality Assurance