Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Deloitte's Enterprise Content Management (ECM) practice provides end-to-end envision, delivery, and run services to help our clients get better access to the information in their organization. As a fundamental competent to enabling organization's Digital agenda, our ECM practice covers collaboration, document and records management, search, classification and access using a variety of leading technologies. Responsibilities
Responsible to delivery large and complex programs to clients, the role includes developing and nurturing client relationships, bringing experience to support excellent client delivery. You will be instrumental in enabling our teams to achieve highest levels of quality performance commensurate with the expectations of a World-leading Professional Services Firm. Examples of role responsibilities:
- Create long term relationships at senior client levels
- Inclusive leadership, where every team member is encouraged to be their authentic self, and realize their personal and professional potential and aspirations
- Manage and lead teams in the delivery of complex projects (ranging from 10-100 people)
- Development of value case to support multiyear program buy in from executives
- Establish and continually enhance your personal brand within the Firm and the marketplace
- Lead business development opportunities
- Execute a client service plan on complex engagements working closely with Partners
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
Your role as a Director at Deloitte
- Foster broad commitment to our purpose and values; inspire peers and teams to make an impact that matters
- Build long-term, trust-based relationships with senior stakeholders and influencers, and use highly developed influencing skills to drive impact
- Use your experience to lead teams in the delivery of complex, large scale technology transformations
- Manage the development of a strong pipeline of talent for future success; own and drive a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte
- Build a high-performing culture by cultivating individual and team strengths; drive outstanding client service, including through large cross-business and/or cross-border teams
- Set and communicate strategic direction, excite people around the firm's vision and goals, and align diverse, cross-functional and cross-border teams to achieve success
- Anticipate market and competitor trends to develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiate Deloitte with clients
- Lead from the front, acting as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels; promote a strong sense of loyalty and followership, and energize others to act
- Minimum of 10 years of consulting experience, or 15+ years of progressive, non-consulting IT/ECM work experience:
- Consulting experience with Tier 1 Professional Services/Consulting Firms would be ideal
- Experience deploying large technology solutions (team size of 40+ people)
- Experience in one or more of the following subject areas:
- ECM solutions
- Records Management
- Information Governance
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent
- Graduate degree, such as an MBA would be an asset
- A professional designation (PMP, CMC) is an asset
- **Canadian travel required. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
- Ability to establish and nurture client relationships at the most senior/executive level
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superb emotional intelligence and ability to relate to a variety of personality type
- Superior presentation and facilitation including verbal and written communication skills
- Superb structured problem solving skills and logical thinking ability
- "Big Picture" thinker, with the ability to achieve excellence through effective delegation
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply