Our client, is currently seeking an Intermediate Document Control Analyst in Calgary, AB for a contract position. This position will start out part-time and will move into a full time role in a couple of months. The qualified candidate must be local to Calgary.
- 5 +Years experience in both an EPC and Operator company
- Working Multiple Projects at once
- Able to follow processes
- Experience working with Sharepoint
- Liaising with Project Managers and Engineers on a day to day basis
- Operate and maintain systems for the collection, classification, retrieval and retention of records, images, documents and information
-Makes decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures or policies and up to those within authorized limits
- Full responsibility for representing and acting on behalf of the user group as it relates to the maintenance and management of records/documents. Utilizes standard software to perform maintenance of files, archiving etc.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.