Document Production Specialist
Reference ID: 15349BR
Broaden your horizons with bright ideas
Our Internal Firm Services:
Our Internal Firms Services are professionals who provide strategic advice to our business leaders. This empowers our business and helps us work collaboratively on strategies, solutions and programs that support the firm.
The Opportunity: Document Production Specialist
Reporting to the Document Production Specialist Team Lead, the Document Production Specialist is responsible for supporting daily document production requests from partners and staff across all lines of service in the local office and at times regionally.
Critical attributes of this position include: a positive, customer centric, proactive "can do" attitude. Excellent technical, interpersonal and communication skills. An eye for detail, the ability to work creatively within well-defined visual and written identity standards, handle multiple priorities and flexibility to adapt to changing demands and deadlines are essential.
· Create, format, design and edit PwC branded (and some client branded) client and firm documents (such as letters, reports, presentations, proposals, invitations, brochures and other digital and printed materials , using appropriate firm software.
· Understand PwC's brand strategy, verbal, visual and written identity guidelines, and act as a brand champion.
· Working from the DocsOnline application, assign job requests to self from the queue.
· Collaborate with partners and staff and offer advice on templates, best practices and innovative design solutions while adhering to brand and compliance guidelines.
· Deliver high quality output by managing client expectations and delivering to deadlines.
· Exceptional eye for detail - proof own work and that of others to identify and correct grammar, spelling, format and/or brand inaccuracies and inconsistencies when reviewing the quality of materials.
· Review final documents for compliance and quality control standards.
· The ability to work well both independently and in a team environment, by creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strengths to enhance team performance.
· Keep up to date on current technology, champion and share knowledge with the team where appropriate eg. new software packages/hardware.
· Take ownership of inquiries, resolving or escalating as appropriate.
· Demonstrate strong organizational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions. Seek and act on opportunities to enhance client service.
· Strong client service focus in dealing with both external and internal clients, displaying an image of Firm values, professionalism, discretion, integrity and tact.
· Effective listening skills; excellent English oral and written communication skills (including strong spelling, editing, proofreading, punctuation and grammar skills).
· Excellent judgement, strong problem solving skills and able to probe and take appropriate actions in ambiguous situations.
· Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, adaptable and able to work within tight deadlines, demonstrating flexibility.
· Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical and process driven, ever changing work environment.
· Must be able to demonstrate advanced proficiency in Google Suite Applications and MS Office Suite and other firm technology as required.
· Function as a backup for other team members locally and nationally and contribute to other teaming activities as directed.
· High school diploma and relative work experience is required.
· Post-secondary education (i.e. Visual Arts/Design) is an asset.
· Bilingualism is an asset/requirement.
· This role is best suited to an individual who has a minimum of 3 or more years of relevant experience supporting a fast paced team or transferrable superior technical and document production/desktop publishing/design experience.
· Superior knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms).
· Advanced knowledge of Creative Cloud Suite (in particular InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro) is an asset.
· Proficient at learning to work in new technologies
· Previous experience working in a partnership or professional services firm is an asset.
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.
PwC: the Opportunity of a Lifetime
Posted: February 16, 2019
Closes: April 17, 2019