10185 101 St NW
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
Supports all sales forces in the opening, maintenance and closing of accounts and services. Directly impacts the bank's ability to meet manage risk and regulatory requirements through the timely preparation, review and analysis of treasury management agreements and deposit account documentation. Ensures adherence to all internal and external policies and requirements in order to protect the Bank's assets and minimize losses. Negotiates agreements with internal and external counsel.
We're here to help
- Advises and guides on sales legal documentation to clients and internal partners.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Resolves questions and issues with sales agreements and account documentations.
- Coordinates the management of documents' database; ensures alignment and integration of documents in adherence with BMO's standards.
- Analyzes information and provide insights and recommendations.
- Executes the end-to-end documentation processes for assigned sectors, including the distribution, collection, review and analysis.
- Reviews higher-risk client requests and confirm that proper authorizations have been received.
- Assists with the development, review and implementation of legal documents.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of document management programs.
- Determines type of documents and appropriate actions as per request and establish procedures and processes.
- Reviews documents to verify that forms are correctly completed and required formats are used.
- Executes data entry/processing/tracking to support document management activities.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with team members and stakeholders to execute work and fulfill service delivery expectations.
- Understands risks inherent in the operating area and ensures appropriate actions, including accuracy and safeguarding of all documents.
- Follows records retention guidelines and policies for type of documentation, as required.
- Collaborates to establish procedures and processes for document imaging, filing, verification/review, maintenance, etc. as required.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation, and management of core processes.
- Improves operational methods and workflows by identifying, recommending process improvement opportunities.
- Supports change management work to ensure the achievement of anticipated benefits.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Good.
- Time management skills - Good.
- Prioritization skills - Good.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support