Reporting to the Senior Database Information Officer, this role is responsible for accurate entry of data in to the donor database, as well as processing payments and responding to requests and inquiries regarding database information.
- Create and maintain donor profiles ensuring that all information is accurate and complete.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of one-time donations in accordance with receipting policies.
- Download necessary electronic transactions and backup for input into the database.
- Search for and merge duplicate records.
- Balance the batch total to the bank deposit; reconcile as necessary.
- Generate tax receipts, thank you letters, and memorial and acknowledgement letters.
- Ensure accurate monthly data entry is complete by the 10th of each month to facilitate timely revenue statement generation.
- Prepare and send out high volume year-end tax receipts by scheduled deadlines; requires dedicated scheduling.
- Process Raiser’s Edge electronic payments of monthly donors, ensuring timely and accurate entry as follows:
- o Direct debit on the 12th day of each month (or next business day if on weekend)
- o Credit card payments on the 17th of each month (or next business day if on weekend)
- Update donation changes as needed per donor requests.
- Input new monthly donor payments through accurate entry of donor information, including banking and credit card information.
- Resolve issues that arise in processing electronic payments, ie. system or donor based.
- Respond to tax receipting queries from employees and donors.
- Actively promote, participate in, and be an ambassador of the Foundation’s fundraising activities and events.
- Provide back-up coverage for the front desk as needed
- Perform other related duties as required