Electrical Team LeadHigh Prairie, OSB
Position Overview:As an integral part of the maintenance team, the Electrical Team Lead is responsible for the safe and efficient organization and implementation of electrical activities within the High Prairie, OSB Mill.
In conjunction with the other maintenance staff and under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Electrical Team Lead is responsible for all aspects of developing, planning and executing an effective maintenance program. This includes but is not limited to equipment configuration database, downtime analysis, repair and preventative workorder development, allocation and scheduling of resources, ongoing follow-up and refinement of maintenance procedures. Additionally, the Electrical Team Lead will be responsible for developing short and long term goals for the department while ensuring alignment with the divisional goals and objectives.
- Red Seal Certified Electrician;
- Previous leadership experience within a manufacturing environment;
- Well-rounded communication and interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written ability;
- Able to lead diverse trades groups and create a highly effective Maintenance Team;
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and effective communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Work at a company where safety is a core value
- Care for yourself and your family with competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- Work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Live where you work
- Be part of a sustainable and environmentally responsible company
We are a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For nearly 60 years, our family-owned company is recognized by our customers and business partners for delivering reliability, flexibility, efficiency and quality. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy in our mills throughout Western Canada.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
We are committed to the well-being of future generations through responsible operational and environmental performance. This commitment applies to all aspects of our business. We hold third-party certification on the forestlands that we sustainably manage in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. And we strive to play an active and constructive role in the communities where we live and work.For more information, check out our latest YouTube video!
Build your career with us and apply today!
To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today atwww.tolko.com
Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us onLinkedIn
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Posted: February 16, 2019
Closes: April 17, 2019