Electrical Team LeaderHigh Prairie, AB
The Electrical Team Leader is accountable for the organization and supervision of all maintenance personnel and activities within the OSB manufacturing process areas. This position is responsible to ensure all company work rules, policies and safety rules are adhered to by those within their supervision.
The incumbent will support the execution of electrical work through the scheduling, coordinating and directing of electrical resources. This will require the coordination of availability of all facilities and equipment to be worked on, materials required, and personnel with the related skills to ensure orderly and efficient work execution. This includes proper documentation of work performed in accordance with standard practices.Qualifications:
- Red Seal Certified Electrician is considered an asset;
- Displays a strong commitment towards safety;
- Previous leadership experience within a manufacturing environment;
- Well-rounded communication and interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written ability;
- Able to lead diverse trades groups and create a highly effective Maintenance Team;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Experience working effectively independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and effective communication, organizational and time management skills.
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by our customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
We are committed to the well-being of future generations through responsible operational and environmental performance. This commitment applies to all aspects of our business. We hold third-party certification on the forestlands that we sustainably manage in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan. And, through our community investment strategy, we strive to play an active and constructive role in the communities where we live and work. Whether we’re providing jobs, volunteering or giving through donations, we work to make our communities stronger and more vibrant through active participation.
When you join Tolko, you’re saying yes to a company that has been built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity they need to build great lives.
We’re more than an industry leader. We’re the place where you succeed as our most valuable resource!We offer:
For more information, check out our latest YouTube video!A Career With Tolko Is More Than A Job
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Diverse opportunities
- An open, innovative culture
- A positive, dynamic work environment
- Technical and leadership training to ensure you work successfully and safely
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
It’s pride in what you do. It’s making a difference every single day, working side-by-side with people you respect.
Explore our opportunities, submit your application, and join a company that works for you, your family, and your community!If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until the position is filled.We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Maintenance and Technicians