Cold Dynamics is a refrigeration consulting firm with projects throughout North America. We provide design engineering, safety consulting and commissioning for large commercial and industrial refrigeration projects. To learn more about Cold Dynamics visit www.colddynamics.com.
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated full-time engineering technologist/CAD technician to work from our Calgary office.
· Collaborate on the design and analysis of refrigeration plants and systems
· Use CAD software to draw accurate P&IDs, equipment and piping layouts
· Use spreadsheet software to build templates and engineering calculators
· Proof read and format specifications, reports, templates and other documents
· Organize and maintain project records
· Provide support and build relationships with new and existing clients
· Contacting and collaborating with external team members
What we expect:
· Incredible interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently
· The ability to communicate effectively using technology
· A degree or diploma in the mechanical engineering or CAD field
· Knowledge and understanding of refrigeration systems
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Advanced skills in AutoCAD software packages including Plant 3D and P&ID
· Energetic and motivated problem solver
· Ability to travel internationally
· Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license in Alberta
This is an excellent opportunity for a fulfilling job in a unique and interesting industry. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. If you are interested in applying, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
Connect with employer: