Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Focused on working within the mining business unit at Finning Canada, the Enterprise Account Executive, Mining will work to understand the customers' business goals and objectives using a strategic, solution-selling based approach. You will lead with an insights-based methodology that reflects your understanding of your customer, their industry, and their business, and focus relentlessly on delivering value while you build and maintain high-level customer relationships within specific Enterprise accounts.
The Enterprise Account Executive, Mining will enable customer's business objectives through digital transformation leveraging Finning, Caterpillar, and third-party solutions to drive customers efficiency, productivity, safety and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) goals. The Enterprise Account Executive, Mining will also be responsible to retain and develop existing agreements while simultaneously focused on acquisition of new business.
Teamwork is also a key attribute as you partner with your Customer Experience Director peer to drive a world-class customer experience.Job Description:Major Job Functions:
Specific Skills:Account Planning:
- Demonstrate the ability to engage C-Suite executives within enterprise sized organizations with market and customer-specific insights such as industry mega-trends, key competitive differentiators, government regulatory environments and demographic challenges.
- Develop comprehensive strategic account plans that that can be used to inform customer engagement strategy as well as identifying insights and opportunities to assist a customer in their business goals.
- Consistently leverage strategic opportunity planning as the foundation of your sales process. The opportunity plan is an ongoing process to inform your sales strategy, engage the customer and to put relentless focus on aligning the right solutions to the customers business goals and objectives. Your commitment to sales excellence maximizes the customer's success while ensuring Finning and Caterpillar are extending unique business value that differentiates us from the competition.
- Effectively communicate all applicable news and updates within Finning as it relates to their customer base. Being a leader with respect to opportunity planning and CRM usage will be crucial in keeping the enterprise in touch with all progress that relates to their customer. You are responsible for sales engagement across regional and other internal teams in order to influence and maximize our opportunity to support the customer. You work closely with all relevant branch personnel (i.e., Branch Manager, Sales Manager, Equipment Representatives, Product Support Representatives) in order to drive consistency with the customer throughout the Region.
- You partner closely with your Customer Experience Director peers as you work together to deliver a world-class experience with Finning. Effective partnership keeps you aligned on account and opportunity strategy, customer perception on Finning and Caterpillar, and working together to ensure the customer remains focused on their customer and our teams are focused on maximizing their success.
- Responsibility for all revenues from all business units driven through a specific set of enterprise customers.
- Be an ambassador of the Finning safety culture and ensure that the safety practices of the customer and Finning are aligned. You are a leader in positioning Caterpillar Safety Solutions to ensure the safety of your customer and their teams.
- Communicate and develop account status with the global Caterpillar relationship. A strong partnership with the Caterpillar Corporate Accounts team will be imperative in order to achieve success. Identify and manage any cross-divisional opportunities so that a seamless, integrated approach is presented.
Enterprise accounts represent our most important customers. The Enterprise Account Executive, Mining develops a strategic plan to maximize sales opportunities while protecting loyalty by ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The enterprise account strategic plan identifies the key formal and informal decision-makers, sets out contact strategy for building relationships with through the executive, management and operating levels and outlines revenue targets for each product that the organization sells to the account.Relationship Management
: To increase sales to enterprise customers, Enterprise Account Executives, Mining must influence many different decision-makers and key influencers at a variety of levels within the organization including c-suite executives, finance directors, purchasing managers, and managers of departments that use the product or service. The Enterprise Account Executive, Mining determines the role each decision-maker plays, calculates his relative importance and influence, and coordinates a relationship strategy across the organization.Marketing Coordination:
To increase customer focus, you will liaise with marketing and product development teams to coordinate programs that will build business with key customers. They provide marketing colleagues with information on customer needs so that the marketing team can create communication programs that maintain a high level of contact with decision-makers and keep them up to date with the organization's products and services. You will also work with product development teams to create new products and customize or improve existing products to meet the needs of key accounts.Customer Loyalty:
Working in partnership with the Customer Experience Director and team, the Enterprise Account Executive, Mining will work with customer service and technical colleagues to see that the customer receives the highest standards of service from all parts of the organization. They also monitor competitive activity to identify any threat to the business. By building strong relationships and maintaining customer satisfaction, the account executives aim to create a level of loyalty that competitors find hard to overcome.Proficiency in digital transformation
: Technology is changing what we sell, how we sell and who we sell to is an exciting dynamic to you and you have proven track record of leveraging digital transformation as a competitive differentiator.Qualifications:
- 10+ years of Sales Management or Major Account Management within a business-to-business context.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or a related field an asset.
- Solution Selling/Consultative Sales training experience
- Deep understanding of methods and approaches to building insights for key customers
- Thorough understanding of strategic account and opportunity planning
- Active listener, you are a student of the customer's business and invest in learning from the client to help you build client-focused solutions, not just providing products and services
- Shows initiative; is a self-starter and sets brave goals and holds themselves accountable
- Strives for teamwork and collaboration within the Finning network. Is equally comfortable from the operational level to the C-suite
- Analytical thinking: can maneuver within a spreadsheet and analyze historical data in order to create a forward plan.
- Sales process technology; proficient across major applications, CRM tools, mobile applications, and social selling platforms such as LinkedIn
- Strong presentation and professional communication skills
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing